Vol. 43 Nbr. 2, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Translational research: a historical overview and contemporary reflections on the transformative nature of research.
- Nursing research: understanding nursing innovations for the transformation of communities of care.
- Support from chief executives to sponsored programs administration at baccalaureate universities in the United States.
- An IRB transformation: increasing quality and efficiency using existing resources.
- Building research partnerships with health care organizations: the Scholar Award Model in action.
- The grammar of power: the problem of moral objectification in human research.
- Comparison of stress-related factors in the 2007 and 2010 Research Administrator Stress Perception Surveys (RASPerS).
- The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating.
- The formative experience of authorship: the Journal of Research Administration review process as an exemplar system of academic and professional mentoring.
- Toward a truly "next" generation.
- Into the future.