Vol. 43 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- From regulation to virtue: a critique of ethical formalism in research organizations.
- Academic excellence: a commentary and reflections on the inherent value of peer review.
- Strengthening institutional research administration in Uganda: a case study on developing collaborations among academic and research institutions.
- An exemplar in mentoring and professional development: teaching graduate students transferable skills beyond the discipline.
- The building of a responsible research community: the role of ethics.
- In remembrance there is prevention: a brief review of four historical failures to protect human subjects.
- Stewarding the human good: understanding the nature of research and its ethical horizons.
- Film Review: Nostalgia for the Light.
- Bias, power, influence, and competence: the implications of human nature on the new NIH conflicts of interest regulations.