Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Paved with good intentions: rethinking the ethics of ELSI research.
- University research centers: heuristic categories, issues, and administrative strategies.
- Institutional responses on strengthened intellectual property rights in agriculture and needs' assessment on intellectual property management of public research institutions in Asian developing countries.
- The evolution of the Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario statement of principles--a successful harmonization initiative.
- Research administrators as servant leaders.
- Grant development for large scale research proposals: an overview and case study.
- Research administrator salary: association with education, experience, credentials and gender.
- Trust and Integrity in Biomedical Research--The Case of Financial Conflicts of Interest (2010).
- The Madame Curie Complex: The Hidden History of Women in Science (2010).
- The America Invents Act--a first for America.