Vol. 42 Nbr. 1, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- What research administrators need to know about researcher development: towards a new conceptual model.
- Towards sustainable research capacity development and research ownership for academic institutes in developing countries: the Malawian Research Support Centre model.
- Case study: applying the theory of planned behavior as interventions to increase sponsored project proposal submissions from liberal arts faculty.
- Conscious efforts to end unconscious bias: why women leave academic research.
- Assessing the academic medical center as a supportive learning community.
- Ethics leadership in research, healthcare and organizational systems: commentary and critical reflections.
- An investigation of the development and management of university research institutes.
- The Lucky Few: The Story of the USS Kirk A Documentary Film by Jan Herman.
- Recent developments in human research protection in Canada.