Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, September 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Prelude: the capture and challenge of discovery and innovation, celebrating 50 years of the information age.
- Inside the Triple Helix: an integrative conceptual framework of the academic researcher's activities, a systematic review.
- Developing and managing university-industry research collaborations through a process methodology/industrial sector approach.
- Challenges of implementing the NIH Extramural Associate Research Development Award (EARDA) at a minority-serving university.
- Building a research administration infrastructure at the department level.
- Tenured and non-tenured college of education faculty motivators and barriers in grant writing: a public university in the South.
- Training the Research Integrity Officers (RIO): the federally funded 'RIO Boot Camps' backward design to train for the future.
- Grace Hopper and the Invention of the Information Age.
- Women as senior research administration managers.