Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Reframing research administration.
- Interdisciplinary strategy and collaboration: a case study of American research universities.
- Dynamic strategic planning in a professional knowledge-based organization.
- Learning from the partnership literature: implications for UK University/National Health Service relationships and for research administrators supporting applied health research.
- The Texas research development fund: building institutional research capacity at Texas public universities.
- The potential of grant applications as team building exercises: a case study.
- Educating Lawyers: Preparation for the Profession of Law (2007) The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching William M. Sullivan, Anne Colby, Judith Welch Wegner, Lloyd Bond & Lee S. Shulman.
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas: A film by Mark Herman (2008).
- The challenge of international research collaborations: an interview on the developing nation experience.