Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Re-imagining the human dimension of mentoring: a framework for research administration and the academy.
- Establishing user needs--a large-scale study into the requirements of those involved in the research process.
- Teaching and assessing the responsible conduct of research: a Delphi consensus panel report.
- Faculty perspectives on academic work and administrative burden: implications for the design of effective support services.
- A report of a New Zealand-based funding initiative designed to improve a university's research culture.
- The 41st chair: defining careers in the current biomedical research environment.
- The Formation of Scholars: Rethinking Doctoral Education for the Twenty-First Century (2007) The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Sentenced to Science: One Black Man's Story of Imprisonment in America (2007).
- On Being a Scientist: A Guide to the Responsible Conduct of Research Third Edition (2009).
- Research law and regulatory affairs update: codes of business ethics, codes of conduct and conflict of interest.