Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, September 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.: reflections on ethical and moral research administration.
- Research administration in history: the development of OMB circular A-110 through Joseph Warner's COGR subcommittee, 1976-1979.
- Developing cultural competence and overcoming ethical challenges in the informed consent process: an experience from Egypt.
- Development and progression of a model: prospective research compliance monitoring.
- Laboratory management institute: a model for the professional development of scientists.
- A conceptual framework for the future of successful research administration.
- Conflict: a catalyst for institutional change.
- The Human Tissue Act 2004: reflections on recent changes in regulatory affairs in the United Kingdom.
- Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans From Colonial Times to the Present (2006).
- When leadership changes: reflecting on the way forward in research administration.
- Lost in translation and political will: research and policy as a means to advance human rights.