Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the editor's desk.
- Listening to those we serve: assessing the research needs of university faculty.
- University-based research centers: characteristics, organization, and administrative implications.
- A need to know: an ethical decision-making model for research administrators.
- Women's ways of collaboration: a case study in proposal development.
- SBIR and STTR programs: the private sector, public sector and university trifecta.
- Rethinking the 'L' Word in Higher Education: The Revolution of Research on Leadership (2006).
- Voice of Experience: the strategic planning process: applications to research universities and predominantly undergraduate institutions.