Vol. 20 Nbr. 2, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Land Acquisition: an appraisal perspective of parliamentary inroads and judicial paradigms in Pakistan.
- The Role of Biraderies in the Politics of Faisalabad Division.
- Operation Zarb e Azb: A Decisive Strike.
- Socio-Cultural Life of the Kalasha People of Chitral: A Study of their Festivals.
- Liability for Defective Pharmaceutical Products in Pakistani Law.
- Public Policy and Journalists' Perception in Pakistan.
- Colonization as an Emasculating Experience: The Symbolic Castration of the Colonized Men in Pre/Partition Fiction.
- Historical and Contemporary Factors of the Prostitution: A Quantitative Comparison.
- A holistic view of Local Governments Acts in Pakistan. Analysis of Punjab Local Government Plans 2001 and 2013.
- U.S. Initiatives for the Settlement of Kashmir Dispute in Cold War Period.
- Impact of the Performance of Pakistan's People Party On the General Elections of 2013.
- Marketing of Education: Semiotic Analysis of Allied School and The Educators Paid Advertisements on Pakistani Television Channels.
- Factors Affecting Service Sector's Contribution To GDP in Pakistan.
- Impact of Caste and Biradari System on Voting Behavior: Comparative Study of Rural and Urban Southern Punjab (District Bahawalpur).
- Dearth of Women Political Participation: A Hurdle in the Way of National Integration in Pakistan.
- Role of Entertainment-Education Dramain Awareness-raising amongst Young Women in Pakistan.
- Agitational Politics in Pakistan: Refocusing on the Movement for Restoration of Democracy 1981.
- An Assessment of Etiology of Entrepreneurial Education in Universities of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Sufism: Practices at Sufi Shrines in Punjab: (A Case Study of Baba Lasoori Shah, Lyallpur).
- Students' Perception of Terrorism and Liberal Narrative in Pakistan.
- Clicking Responses on Social Media: Analysis of Audience Engagement on Posts and Tweets of MNAs of Pakistan.
- What Determines the Global Terrorism? An Empirical Investigation for Developed and Developing Countries.
- Development-centered Mainstreaming of the Marginalized: Re-defined Landscape of Social Policy in Pakistan.
- Exploring Chronotopal Politics in Hindu Indian Culture Incorporating Muslim Traits in Anita Desai's Clear Light of Day as a Nexus for Indo-Pak Dialogue.