Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Governance Context of Higher Education Sector of Pakistan.
- Mirat ul-Arus: Examining the Afterlife of a Literary Text.
- National and Collective Interests Motivating English Language Learners in a Pakistani Context.
- Sikh-Muslim Relations in the Post-Ranjit Singh Period, 1839-1849: A Reappraisal.
- Androgynous Perspectives in Mumtaz Shahnawaz's The Heart Divided.
- Assessment of Social Political and Economic Dimensions of CPEC: An Integrated Approach.
- Bhutto Opposition Relationship during the Constitution Making Process of Constitution Of 1972.
- Challenges and Approaches towards Urban Water Demand Management in Pakistan.
- Does Perceived Organizational Support Influence Organizational Citizenship Behavior?Evidence from Telecom Sector in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Historical Perspective of Cultural Diversity; An Effect of Cultural Change on Student's Performance at University Level in Pakistan.
- Impact of Civil-Military Relations on Foreign Policy of Pakistan.
- Impact of Electronic Media, Print Media and Interpersonal Communication on Voters' Decision Making in Punjab Pakistan.
- Metaphorical Devices in Political cartoons with Reference to Political Confrontation in Pakistan after Panama Leaks.
- Saudi Arabia Strategy to Influence Public Opinion: How U.S. PR agencies funded for Saudi image building after 9/11.
- Social Entrepreneurship is one of the Way Forward to Youth Empowerment in Pakistan.
- Socio-Political and Economic Status of Minorities In India.
- The Implementation of Intellectual Property Laws in Pakistan-Impediments and Suggestions for Solutions.
- The Social and Cultural Factors of Maternal Mortality in the Context of Three Delays: The perspective of Lady Health Workers of South Punjab, Pakistan.
- Tile Mosaic Decoration and Colour Philosophy in Ablution Area of the Faisal Mosque, Islamabad.
- United Nations: A Long Tale of Maniac without Serving the Purpose.
- Workplace Violence against Female Nurses in Public Sector Hospitals in Lahore, Pakistan.