Vol. 69 Nbr. 1, September - September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editors note.
- Poisoned by gas: domestic networks and energy security strategy in Ukraine.
- Eu-Russia gas blues.
- The geoeconomics of the south stream pipeline project.
- China-Kazakhstan energy relations between 1997 and 2012.
- Dynamics of natural gas pricing: the critical need for a natural gas hub in South Asia.
- Energy security and energy risk management.
- The impact of the U.S. shale boom in Africa.
- War and the oil price cycle.
- Misperceiving U.S. foreign policy in the gulf: raising the hidden costs of U.S. dependence on oil.
- An interview with Ambassador Richard Morningstar.
- Landscapes of oil: a photo essay by Edward Burtynsky.
- New trends, changing dynamics: student observations.
- Between national interests and the greater good: struggling towards a common European union energy policy in the context of climate change.
- Fueling oil scarcity: produced scarcity and the sociopolitical fate of renewable energy.
- Setting it straight: debunking common misperceptions of oil and America's quest for energy independence.
- A hotter cold war.
- Fossil fuels: manna from heaven or magma from hell?
- Private sector potential: a review of Natalie Ralph's "peacemaking and the extractive industries".