Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, November 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Taken on faith? The impact of uncertainty, knowledge relatedness, and richness of information on entrepreneurial opportunity exploitation.
- The emergence of business-to-consumer e-commerce: new niche formation, creative destruction, and contingency perspectives.
- Leader's ICT usage's influence on follower's positive work attitudes via perceived leader-follower relations.
- Perspectives of senior-level executives on effective followership and leadership.
- The importance of perceived task difficulty in goal orientation--assigned goal alignment.
- Exploring dispositional resistance to change.
- Measuring the outcomes of leadership development programs.
- Maneuvering space for leadership.