Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, August - August 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editors' commentary.
- Distrust in leaders: dimensions, patterns, and emotional intensity.
- A process model of organizational change in cultural context ([OC.sup.3] model): the impact of organizational culture on leading change.
- Organizational change and characteristics of leadership effectiveness.
- The effects of organizational learning culture, perceived job complexity, and proactive personality on organizational commitment and intrinsic motivation.
- Understanding the impact of proactive personality on job performance: the roles of tenure and self-management.
- The bad news and the good news: the long-term consequences of having used an alternative work schedule.
- Work-home conflict: a study of the effects of role conflict on military officer turnover intention.
- The influence of cultural empathy and gender on perceptions of diversity programs.