Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, May 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The moderating effect of gender on leadership intervention impact: an exploratory review.
- Connectivity and leadership: the influence of online activity on closeness and effectiveness.
- In the eyes of the beholder: transformational leadership, positive psychological capital, and performance.
- Emotional intelligence as moderator of the surface acting-strain relationship.
- Organizational citizenship behavior and reputation: mediators in the relationships between accountability and job performance and satisfaction.
- Pride and gratitude: how positive emotions influence the prosocial behaviors of organizational leaders.
- Affecting organizational identity: a manager's influence.
- Perceptions of acceptability and enforcement: their relationship with employees' behavior concerning alcohol.