Vol. 15 Nbr. 3, February 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- From discretionary to required: the migration of organizational citizenship behavior.
- Propensity to trust and the impact on social exchange: an empirical investigation.
- Authentic leadership and positive psychological capital: the mediating role of trust at the group level of analysis.
- Cultivating the regulatory focus of followers to amplify their sensitivity to transformational leadership.
- Transformational leadership, team goal fulfillment, and follower work satisfaction: the moderating effects of deep-level similarity in leadership dyads.
- Do we practice what we preach? An exploratory study about how business schools manage their human resources.
- Integration-responsiveness and knowledge-management perspectives on the MNC: a typology and field study of cross-site knowledge-sharing practices.
- Cross-cultural similarities and differences in characteristics attributed to entrepreneurs: a three-nation study.