Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, November 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- In memoriam.
- Trust and leader--member exchange: a closer look at relational vulnerability.
- Time to try a little tenderness? The detrimental effects of accountability when coupled with abusive supervision.
- The ever-changing face of sex stereotyping and sex discrimination in the workplace.
- The interactive effects of centralization on the relationship between justice and satisfaction.
- Building a climate for innovation through transformational leadership and organizational culture.
- Leader-member exchange and job satisfaction bond and predicted employee turnover.
- A grounded theory of high-quality leadership programs: perspectives from student leadership development programs in higher education.
- The rise and fall of Carly Fiorina: an ethical case study.