Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, August 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Gender differences in ethnocultural empathy and attitudes toward men and women in authority.
- A longitudinal study of the relationships among self-monitoring, authentic leadership, and perceptions of leadership.
- Can leaders step outside of the gender box? An examination of leadership and gender role stereotypes.
- Layoff agency: a theoretical framework.
- Effects of career plateauing on turnover: a test of a model.
- Limitations of communities of practice: a consideration of unresolved issues and difficulties in the approach.
- The entrepreneur's evolution to philanthropist: insights from the experience of Ewing Marion Kauffman.