Vol. 14 Nbr. 4, May - May 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Toward a cultural contingency model of leadership.
- Operational changes to the acquired firm's top management team and subsequent organizational performance.
- Demystifying the chameleonic nature of Chinese leadership.
- Followers' personality and leadership.
- Leadership style and team processes in self-managed teams.
- Exchange relationships at work: an examination of the relationship between team-member exchange and supervisor reports of organizational citizenship behavior.
- Psychological climate and work attitudes the importance of telling the right story.