Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, November 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Politics understanding and networking ability as a function of mentoring: the roles of gender and race.
- The effects of job insecurity on satisfaction and perceived organizational performance.
- A bully as an archetypal destructive leader.
- Passive-aggressive behavior and leadership styles in organizations.
- An investigation of the effects of psychological contract and organization-based self-esteem on organizational commitment in a sample of permanent and contingent workers.
- Differences between part-time and full-time employees in the financial services industry.
- Get safety problems to the surface: using human resource practices to improve injury reporting.