Vol. 13 Nbr. 4, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Entrepreneurial leadership in the 21st century: guest editor's perspective.
- Antecedents and outcomes of entrepreneurial and market orientations in a non-profit context: theoretical and empirical insights.
- Corporate entrepreneurship: an empirical look at individual characteristics, context, and process.
- The relationship of stakeholder salience, organizational posture, and entrepreneurial intensity to corporate entrepreneurship.
- The influence of proactive personality and stereotype threat on women's entrepreneurial intentions.
- Self-leadership: a process for entrepreneurial success.
- Leadership in venture backed companies: going the distance.