Vol. 13 Nbr. 3, March 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- The interactive effect of leader-member exchange and political skill on subjective career success.
- Follower behavior and organizational performance: the impact of transformational leaders.
- Leadership from the edge: a matter of balance.
- The role of curiosity in global managers' decision-making.
- A measure of hope in franchise systems: assessing franchisees, top executives, and franchisors.
- Psychological contract or social contract? Development of the employment contracts scale.
- A corporate training view of ethics education: an interview with Dov L. Seidman, CEO of LRN.