Vol. 13 Nbr. 2, December 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- How does workplace fun impact employee perceptions of customer service quality?
- An investigation of potential consequences of satisfaction with appraisal feedback.
- The evolution of the concept of the 'executive' from the 20th century manager to the 21st century global leader.
- The implications of positive psychological capital on employee absenteeism.
- A conversation with Steven Kerr: a rational approach to understanding and teaching ethics.
- Potential added value of psychological capital in predicting work attitudes.