Vol. 12 Nbr. 1, September 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editors' commentary.
- Has the 'glass ceiling' cracked? An exploration of women entrepreneurship.
- The perception of the glass ceiling in high technology companies.
- The role of perceived violation in determining employees' reactions to psychological contract breach.
- Ideological foundations of perceived contract breach associated with downsizing: an empirical investigation *.
- Antecedents to temporary employee's turnover intention.
- The effects of part-time employees in supermarkets on human resource practices.
- The relationship between pre-employment expectations, experiences, and length of stay in public accounting.
- The effects of nationality, work role centrality, and work locus of control on role definitions of OCB.
- The CNC financial services group: a case study of team formation and recruitment by another company.