Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- The corporate profit motive & questionable public relations practices during the lead-up to the Affordable Care Act.
- Time to cut the fat: the case for government anti-obesity legislation.
- 'Circumcision' or 'mutilation'? Voluntary or forced excision? Extricating the ethical and legal issues in female genital ritual.
- Beyond Nuremberg: a critique of 'informed consent' in Third World human subject research.
- Bullies in a wired world: the impact of cyberspace victimization on adolescent mental health and the need for cyberbullying legislation in Ohio.
- Proving medical child abuse: the time is now for Ohio to focus on the victim and not the abuser.