Vol. 24 Nbr. 1, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Political factors and enforcement of the nursing home regulatory regime.
- Capital punishment, psychiatrists and the potential "bottleneck" of competence.
- The skeleton key: will the federal health care reform legislation unlock the solutions to diverse dilemmas arising from the state health care reform laboratories?
- Ohio's "aggressive" attack on medical identity theft.
- Making language access to health care meaningful: the need for a federal health care interpreters' statute.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in the military: the need for legislative improvement of mental health care for veterans of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.