Vol. 22 Nbr. 2, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pregnant employees, working mothers and the workplace - legislation, social change and where we are today.
- Discretion to follow the law: the collision of Ohio's Nursing Home Bill of Rights with Ohio's Political Subdivision Tort Liability Act.
- Inconsistent state court rulings concerning pregnancy-related behaviors.
- Germs on a plane! Legal protections afforded to international air travelers and governments in the event of a suspected or actual contagious passenger and proposals to strengthen them.
- Through a scanner darkly: the use of fMRI as evidence of mens rea.
- Shifting and seizing: a call to reform Ohio's outdated restrictions on drivers with epilepsy.
- Reverse pre-empting the Federal Arbitration Act: alleviating the arbitration crisis in nursing homes.
- The Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 - reducing the number of recipients and applicants eligible to receive Medicaid benefits: a statutory analysis of the citizenship documentation requirements and proposed amendments to ease the burden on individuals and states.