Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, March 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editors' page.
- The Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation: an analysis of the status quo and a proposal for improvement (a medical perspective).
- How we die: a new prescription.
- Assessing legal responses to prenatal drug use: can therapeutic responses produce more positive outcomes than punitive responses?
- Theobald v. University of Cincinnati - reforming medical malpractice in Ohio: a survey of state laws and policy impacts.
- Strange Harvest: Organ Transplants, Denatured Bodies and the Transformed Self.
- God v. the mitigation of damages doctrine: why religion should be considered a pre-existing condition.
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act: changing what constitutes an "appropriate" education.
- Taking a bite out of the harmful effects of mercury in dental fillings: advocating for national legislation for mercury amalgams.