Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, March 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Community health centers: health care as it could be.
- Occupational risk: the outrageous reaction to HIV positive public safety and health care employees in the workplace.
- The doctor will e-mail you now: physicians' use of telemedicine to treat patients over the Internet.
- The mentally ill offender: a brighter tomorrow through the eyes of the Mentally Ill Offender Treatment and Crime Reduction Act of 2004.
- How Ohio v. Talty provided for future bans on procreation and the consequences that action brings: Ohio v. Talty: hiding in the shadow of the Supreme Court of Wisconsin.
- Theories of therapeutic evolution for juvenile drug courts in the face of the onset of the co-occurrence of mental health issues and substance/alcohol abuse.