Vol. 18 Nbr. 1, March 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- To preempt or not to preempt: HMO liability pre and post Pegram v. Herdrich.
- How MFN clauses used in the health care industry unreasonably restrain trade under the Sherman Act.
- True risk management: physicians' liability risk and the practice of patient-centered medicine.
- Best methods for increasing medical translators for limited English proficient patients: the carrot or the stick?
- Electronic signatures in e-healthcare: the need for a federal standard.
- The latex allergy crisis: proposing a healthy solution to the dilemma facing the medical community.