Vol. 13 Nbr. 4, December 2008
- Shifting paradigms and emerging concepts in antiviral drug resistance.
- Immune activation and viraemia: reciprocal interactions in disease pathogenesis.
- Maturation inhibitors as new antiretroviral agents.
- Targeting the HIV integration process in antiviral therapy.
- 48TH annual ICAAC/IDSA 46th annual meeting, Washington DC, 25-28 October 2008.
- Divergent TLR7 and TLR9 signaling and type I interferon production distinguish pathogenic and nonpathogenic AIDS virus infections.
- Use of nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors and risk of myocardial infarction in HIV-infected patients.
- Restoring Hope.