Vol. 12 Nbr. 4, December 2007
- New horizons in antiretroviral drug resistance.
- Epidemiology of antiretroviral resistance and impact on treatment outcomes.
- Resistance testing methodologies and mechanisms of resistance.
- Learning from HIV: how will drug resistance influence treatment strategies against hepatitis C?
- Clinical implications of resistance patterns against HBV-polymerase inhibitors for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
- Antiretroviral resistance in the developing world.
- UK HIV Drug Resistance database: background and recent outputs.
- Antiretroviral drug resistance in HIV-infected children: implications for long-term treatment.
- Resistance to integrase inhibitors.
- 11th European Aids Conference, Madrid, Spain, 24-27 October 2007.