Vol. 12 Nbr. 3, September 2007
- HIV-associated multicentric Castleman's disease: from case reports to evidence.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome following immune reconstitution after antiretroviral therapy for primary HIV infection.
- An interesting case of first presentation CMV retinitis.
- Prostate cancer in HIV-positive individuals: what we know and what we don't.
- An HIV-associated mediastinal germ cell tumour complicated by acute myeloid leukaemia.
- Breast cancer in a woman with HIV/AIDS: case report and review of literature.
- HIV-associated renal cell cancer.
- A case series of HIV-positive patients with malignant melanoma.
- Antiviral therapy for hepatitis C virus recurrence after liver transplantation in HIV-infected patients: outcome in the Bonn cohort.
- Incidence of cancers in people with HIV/AIDS compared with immunosuppressed transplant recipients: a meta-analysis.
- Severe depletion of mucosal CD4 T cells in AIDS-free simian immunodeficiency virus-infected sooty mangabeys.