Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Sex after HIV: sexual function/dysfunction in men with HIV infection.
- Intensive sex partying: contextual aspects of 'sexual dysfunction'.
- Risk of HIV transmission in discordant partners.
- Erectile dysfunction in men with HIV-1: effect of hypogonadism and antiretroviral therapy.
- Differences between HIV positive gay men who 'frequently,' 'sometimes' or 'never' engage in unprotected anal intercourse with serononconcordant casual partners: Positive Health cohort, Australia.
- Efficacy and safety of darunavir-ritonovir at week 48 in treatment-experienced patients with HIV-1 infection in POWER 1 and 2: a pooled subgroup analysis of data from two randomised trials.
- Letrozole versus testosterone: a single-center pilot study of HIV-infected men who have sex with men on highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) with hypoactive sexual desire disorder and raised estradiol levels.