Vol. 81 Nbr. 3, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Access to Free Home Test Kits for Radon and Secondhand Smoke to Reduce Environmental Risks for Lung Cancer.
- Professional Relationships.
- Landlord-Tenant Hotline Study: Characterizing Environmental Hazards in Renter-Occupied Units in Clark County, Nevada.
- Male-Female Differences in the Prevalence of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Residential Proximity to Superfund Sites in Kentucky.
- Need for Transparency and Ongoing Communication After Residents With Contaminated Water Wells Are Connected to City Water.
- Did You Know?
- Benefits of Collaboration Between a County Health Department and a Local University in North Carolina.
- EH CALENDAR.
- Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety Manual.
- Certified Professional-Food Safety Manual (3rd Edition).
- NEW! Professional Food Handler (4th Edition).
- REHS/RS Study Guide (4th Edition).
- JEH QUIZ.
- NEHA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS.
- SPECIAL LISTING.
- NEHA 2018 AEC WRAP-UP: Building Bridges, Bonds, and Benefits.
- A Day in the Life Blog.
- Cannabis Resources.
- New Food Manager and Handler Books.
- New Resources From NEHA.
- Policy Statements.
- Virtual Conferences.
- A Season of Discontent.