Vol. 81 Nbr. 1, July 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Improving the Reliability of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) Testing in Surveillance of Food Premises: A Pilot Study.
- Let's Go Far Together.
- Continued Reduction of Particulate Matter in Bars Six Months After Adoption of a SmokeFree Ordinance.
- Did You Know?
- Evaluation of College Student Food Safety Knowledge and Expectations of Food Service Inspections in North Carolina.
- Rapid Environmental Health Response to High Venous Blood Lead Concentrations in a Child Less Than 6 Years Old: A Local Health Department Perspective.
- Advancing Public Health Department Legionnaires' Disease Prevention Efforts Through the Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases Cooperative Agreement.
- Part 3: Informatics--Existing and Developing Resources.
- EH CALENDAR.
- Certified Professional-Food Safety Manual, 3rd Edition.
- Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 1: Biological, Chemical, and Physical Agents of Environmentally Related Disease, 4th Edition.
- Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 2: Pollutant Interactions With Air, Water, and Soil, 4th Edition.
- REHS/RS Study Guide, 4th Edition.
- JEH QUIZ: FEATURED ARTICLE QUIZ #1.
- Tim Hatch Honored at the Alabama Public Health Association's 62nd Annual Meeting and Health Education Conference.
- NEHA ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS.
- SPECIAL LISTING.
- A Tribute to Our Peer Reviewers, 2017-2018.
- NEHA Goes to Washington, DC, for Second Annual Hill Day.
- Eat Lionfish.