Vol. 79 Nbr. 9, May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pollution characteristics and potential ecological risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in wastewater irrigated soil.
- With a little help from my friends.
- Occupational health survey of cosmetologists in Minnesota.
- JEH quiz.
- Cryptosporidiosis outbreak associated with a single hotel.
- Distribution and evaluation of a carbon monoxide detector intervention in two settings: emergency department and urban community.
- Elevated arsenic in private wells of Cerro Gordo County, Iowa: causes and policy changes.
- Minimizing risk of illness and injury at public aquatic facilities by maximizing the power of aquatic facility inspection data: direct from CDC Environmental Health Services Branch.
- NEHA organizational members.
- EH calendar.
- Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety Manual.
- Certified Professional-Food Safety Manual (3rd Edition).
- Environmental Engineering: Water, Wastewater, Soil and Groundwater Treatment and Remediation (6th Edition).
- REHS/RS Study Guide (4th Edition).
- Special listing.
- Oh, Atlanta: DirecTalk musings from the 10th floor.