Vol. 79 Nbr. 8, April - April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The path to informed policies: environmental health indicators and the challenges of developing a surveillance system in Lebanon.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Residual effectiveness of permethrin-treated clothing for prevention of mosquito bites under simulated conditions.
- Novel indices of meteorological drivers of West Nile virus in Ohio Culex species mosquitoes from 2002-2006.
- Reframing climate change for environmental health.
- A comparison of heat wave response plans from an aged care facility perspective.
- Crumbine award winner continues to build capacity.
- The biomonitoring of great lakes populations program.
- Using the national environmental assessment reporting system to enhance foodborne illness outbreak investigations in New York city restaurants.
- EH calendar.
- Career opportunities.
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (20th Edition).
- Disaster Field Manual for Environmental Health Specialists.
- Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 1: Biological, Chemical, and Physical Agents of Environmentally Related Disease (Fourth Edition).
- Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 2: Pollutant Interactions With Air, Water, and Soil (Fourth Edition).
- NEHA organizational members.
- Special listing.
- NEHA supports National Healthy Schools Day.
- NEHA virtual conference a success!(NEHA NEWS) (Conference news) (Brief article)
- Connectivity is power.