Vol. 77 Nbr. 6, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- New year's resolution: get to know Chikungunya.
- Hazardous metals in vintage plastic toys measured by a handheld X-ray fluorescence spectrometer.
- Florida county health department, environmental health 2006 survey: do rural counties know "what to do" in a chemical or all-hazards event?
- Bisphenol A: a threat to human health?
- Comparative study of heavy metals in "soil-wheat" systems between sewage-irrigated areas and clean-water-irrigated areas in suburban Beijing.
- Did you know?
- NEHA has a NEW resource for EH professionals, the NEHA Annual Buyer's Directory.
- A study of the antimicrobial resistance and transfer of resistance among organisms isolated from lettuce (Lactuca sativa) leaves in three localities in Southwest Nigeria.
- A study on exposure to cyanide among a community living near a gold mine in Malaysia.
- Hand washing among Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip: attitudes and practices.
- Isolation of Legionella pneumophila from cooling towers, public baths, hospitals, and fountains in Seoul, Korea, from 2010 to 2012.
- Association between [PM.sub.10] and respiratory hospital admissions in different seasons in heavily polluted Lanzhou city.
- Boys, not girls, are negatively affected on cognitive tasks by lead exposure: a pilot study.
- Evaluation of HACCP system implementation on the quality of mixed fresh-cut salad prepared in a university canteen: a case study.
- Geostatistical analysis of the relationship between heavy metals in drinking water and cancer incidence in residential areas in the black sea region of Turkey.
- Needs assessment survey for master's of science training in environmental health science in Swaziland.
- GIS builds capacity to reclaim brownfields and respond to public requests: Elkhart county, Indiana.
- The road towards environmental justice from a multifaceted lens.
- EH calendar.
- Certified Professional-Food Safety Manual (Third Edition).
- Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 1: Biological, Chemical, and Physical Agents of Environmentally Related Disease (Fourth Edition).
- Handbook of Environmental Health, Volume 2: Pollutant Interactions With Air, Water, and Soil (Fourth Edition).
- REHS/RS Study Guide (Fourth Edition).
- Featured article quiz #4.
- Special NEHA members.
- Special listing.