Vol. 65 Nbr. 8, April - April 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- A "Washington presence"??
- Characterization of the Solid Waste stream of the Tohono O'odham Nation.
- Enhancing compliance at Department of Defense facilities: comparison of three environmental audit tools.
- Where there's hope, there's change.
- Hiring, firing, prison food, double jeopardy, and contempt of Court--a smorgasbord of cases.
- NEHA 2003 AEC and Exhibition.
- Conference information.
- Pre-conference Review courses, exams and Workshops.
- Educational content.
- New educational program encourages home use of food thermometers.
- Molecular machine could develop drugs for bioweapons victims.
- The importance of recycling computers: an update on electronics toxicity.
- Bioterrorism response.
- NETCSC provides link to tribal Environmental site.
- Self-evaluation toolkit for water systems.
- States increasingly adopt the Food Code.
- New emergency Preparedness products.
- New technique for assessing building re-occupancy at ground zero.
- Kristen Kuhar--education coordinator.
- NEHA board meetings.
- News from the International Federation of Environmental Health.
- NEHA honors Richard Brusuelas.