Vol. 47 Nbr. 3, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Addressing the opioid epidemic.
- Initial phase of EAP history project complete.
- Opioid abuse affecting many businesses: survey.
- States stepping up drug interventions.
- The performance meeting: part II: constructive feedback.
- Helping clients enhance emotional intelligence.
- CGP releases annual trends report.
- EAPA research committee seeks doctoral essays.
- Half-million Canadians miss work due to mental health.
- Survey explores global EAP delivery.
- Four tech trends that will impact EA in the near future.
- EAPS and the opioid crisis.
- Relevant EAP apps: this year's top 10 list.
- Using CARS[SM] to address high conflict in the workplace.
- Coaches, self-help groups on the rise in India.
- Marijuana legalization coming to Canada?
- EEOC issues workplace harassment guidelines.
- Should marijuana be removed from drug screens?
- Web or app? Which is best for you?
- Coaching the uncoachable executive.
- EAP integration with behavioral health risk management.