Vol. 46 Nbr. 2, April 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Coming soon to a Journal near you.
- Bullying as a motivational style of leadership.
- Apps are growing in importance: tool seen as adjunct to counseling.
- Trinidad and Tobago: a small country that's Big on EAP.
- Beyond EAP: reducing turnover & poverty in a low-wage workforce.
- Lessons learned from EAP responses to terrorism.
- Launching online group counseling.
- CEAPs respond to important survey.
- JEA reader survey results listed.
- Top 10 EAPA Conference Sessions.
- Bullying ... harassment ... violence: key workplace differences explained.
- EAP integration with disability case management.
- Key predictions & implications for employee assistance.
- Leading trends in EAP and wellness.
- SAMHSA releases important resource.
- The new face of alcoholism in Canada.
- Virtual reality seen as huge boon to therapy.
- Facebook affects sense of happiness: study.
- Sexist brains look different, study finds.
- UK promoting mental health, will US follow suit?