Vol. 41 Nbr. 4, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Gender norms as asymmetric institutions: a case study of Yoruba women in Nigeria.
- Intestate succession and heir property: implications for future research on the persistence of poverty in central Appalachia.
- Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005: how the credit card industry's perseverance paid off.
- The importance of legislated employment protection for worker commitment in coordinated market economies.
- Who benefits from the restructuring of the Australian electricity sector?
- Interest rates and fiscal sustainability.
- The economics of corruption and the corruption of economics: an institutionalist perspective.
- "Pragmatisms (plural) Part I: classical pragmatism and some implications for empirical inquiry".
- Uncertainty and probability in institutional economics.
- An institutional approach to sustainability: historical interplay of worldviews, institutions and technology.
- The case against markets.
- A survey of full employment advocates.
- Rediscovering Abundance: Interdisciplinary Essays on Wealth, Income, and Their Distribution in the Catholic Social Tradition.
- Living Standards and the Wealth of Nations. Success and Failures in Real Convergence.
- The Natural Survival of Work: Job Creation and Job Destruction in a Growing Economy.
- Beyond Conventional Economics: The Limits of Rational Behavior in Political Decision Making.
- Depression, War, and Cold War: Studies in Political Economy.
- Environmental Economics for Tree Huggers and Other Skeptics.
- An Introduction to the Economic Theory of Market Behavior: Microeconomics from a Walrasian Perspective.
- A Corporate Solution to Global Poverty: How Multinationals Can Help the Poor and Invigorate Their Own Legitimacy.
- Charging Ahead: The Growth and Regulation of Payment Card Markets.
- Economics and the Law: From Posner to Postmodernism and Beyond, 2nd Ed.
- The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policy?
- Alternative Theories of the State.
- The Logic of Sufficiency.
- Thorstein Veblen and the Enrichment of Evolutionary Naturalism.