Vol. 32 Nbr. 1, March 1998
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bankers with a Mission: The Presidents of the World Bank.
- Distributional Conflict and Inflation: Theoretical and Historical Perspectives.
- Empirical economics? An econometric dilemma with only a methodological solution.
- Essays in Honour of Paul Davidson, 2 vols.
- Everything for Sale.
- Financial innovation as facilitator of merger activity.
- Foundations of Research in Economics: How do Economists do Economics?
- Heuristic judgement theory.
- Liberal Economics and Democracy: Keynes, Galbraith, Thurow, and Reich.
- Minimum wage increases and the business failure rate.
- Political Economy for the 21st Century.
- State theory and the dependency principle: an institutionalist critique of the business climate concept.
- Support for baby-boom retirees - not to worry.
- Taxing America.
- The concordance of George Herbert Mead's "social self" and John R. Commons's 'Will."(The Social Psychological Underpinnings of Commons's Institutional Economics, part 2)
- The Institutional Economics of the International Economy.
- The Intellectual Legacy of Thorstein Veblen: Unresolved Issues.
- The presence of history: a survey of articles on the history of economic thought and methodology in the 'Economic Literature Index,' 1969-1995.
- The reform of utility regulation in Britain: some current issues in historical perspective.
- The Relevance of Keynesian Economic Politics Today.
- The working poor: lousy jobs or lazy workers?
- Towards a reconsideration of social evolution: symbiosis and its implications for economics.