Vol. 31 Nbr. 1, March 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- A comparative analysis of cases of conflictual labor relations in the corn processing, steel, paper, and coal industries.
- A note on "In Defense of Minimum Wage." (response to Robert Prasch, Journal of Economic Issues, vol. 30, p. 391, 1996) (includes reply)
- A note on the intellectual connection between Albert Einstein and Thorstein Veblen.
- America Unequal.
- Communication and the Transformation of Economics: Essays in Information, Public Policy and Political Economy.
- Economic Analysis of Institutions and Systems.
- Facing the Technological Challenge.
- From "mom and pop" to Wal-Mart: the impact of the Consumer Goods Pricing Act of 1975 on the retail sector in the United States.
- Habits of the Balkan Heart: Social Character and the Fall of Communism.
- International Tourism.
- On the new institutionalist story about the former socialist economies.
- Padded prowess: a Veblenian interpretation of the long hours of salaried workers.
- Planning as Persuasive Storytelling: The Rhetorical Construction of Chicago's Electric Future.
- Post Keynesian Economics: An Annotated Bibliography.
- Reflections on the minimum wage.
- Silent Revolution: The Rise of Market Economics in Latin America.
- Technology and Industrial Progress: The Foundations of Economic Progress.
- The modern free banking school: a review.
- The return to barbarism.
- Toward a demand-side cure for cost disease in the performing arts.
- Work and Welfare: The Social Cost of Labor in the History of Economic Thought.