Vol. 99 Nbr. 4, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Beyond retroactivity to realizing justice: a theory on the principle of legality in international criminal law sentencing.
- Surgery with a meat axe: using honest services fraud to prosecute federal corruption.
- Strategery's refuge.
- The DNA of an argument: a case study in legal logos.
- Desistance and the "feared self": toward an identity theory of criminal desistance.
- Aces and eights: why the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act resides in "dead man's" land in attempting to further curb online gambling and why expanded criminalization is preferable to legalization.
- Enhancing sentences for past crimes of violence: the unlikely intersection of illegal reentry and sex crimes.
- Duress and the underlying felony.