Vol. 99 Nbr. 3, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Off-court misbehavior: sports leagues and private punishment.
- Blue sky steroids.
- The manly sports: the problematic use of criminal law to regulate sports violence.
- The criminalization of poverty.
- Legal disparities in the capital of capital punishment.
- The smell of Herring: a critique of the Supreme Court's latest assault on the exclusionary rule.
- Deterrence in a sea of "just deserts": are utilitarian goals achievable in a world of "limiting retributivism"?
- Protecting pregnant women: a guide to successfully challenging criminal child abuse prosecutions of pregnant drug addicts.