Vol. 98 Nbr. 4, June 2008
- The grand jury legal advisor: resurrecting the grand jury's shield.
- Un-incorporating the Bill of Rights: the tension between the Fourteenth Amendment and the federalism concerns that underlie modern criminal procedure reforms.
- "Nigger": a critical race realist analysis of the N-word within hate crimes law.
- State intentions and the law of punishment.
- Formal, categorical, but incomplete: the need for a new standard in evaluating prior convictions under the Armed Career Criminal Act.
- Criminal prosecution in sheep's clothing: the punitive effects of OFAC freezing sanctions.
- Pedophiles in wonderland: censoring the sinful in cyberspace.
- The Innocence Commission: Preventing Wrongful Convictions and Restoring the Criminal Justice System.