Vol. 97 Nbr. 1, September 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- The crime of associating with criminals? An argument for extending the Reves "operation or management" test to RICO conspiracy.
- Law and the parameters of acceptable deviance.
- Improving criminal jury verdicts: learning from the court-martial.
- After Crawford double-speak: "testimony" does not mean testimony and "witness" does not mean witness.
- Police interrogation of juveniles: an empirical study of policy and practice.
- Never going home: does it make us safer? Does it make sense? Sex offenders, residency restrictions, and reforming risk management law.
- Nazi Saboteurs on Trial: A Military Tribunal and American Law.