Vol. 91 Nbr. 1, September 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Autumn of the patriarch: the Pinochet extradition debacle and beyond--human rights clauses compared to traditional derivative protections such as double criminality.
- Gang loitering and race.
- Train wrecks and freeway crashes: an argument for fairness and against self representation in the criminal justice system.
- On equality, bias crimes, and just deserts.
- The Crime Drop in America.
- Criminological Theories: Introduction, Evaluation, and Application, 3d ed.
- Transnational Criminal Organizations, Cybercrime and Money Laundering: A Handbook for Enforcement Officers, Auditors and Financial Investigations.
- To Serve and Protect: Privatization and Community in Criminal Justice.